God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rainy rain

Rainy season is finally here. I wish it is autumn here but sadly I'm in the tropical part of the world. Bye bye to Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer. :( 

I love it when it rains actually. Everything feels so cold and nice. The scary thing is when it starts to flood. Ohmai~ Every outdoor activities will be cancelled like walking along the beach just like I did last Monday. Meza and I were supposedly hanging out by the beach but it suddenly started rain when we reached the 2nd beach. Punya kacau~ So, we decided to just hanging out for awhile in the car till the rain stopped. The rain did stopped but we were not in the mood any more to walk. Who knows it might rain again? We felt as if the weather is playing tricks on us. We went to Perdana Park to take peek of the place. The park is recently opened earlier this year, I think. Quite huge with a large pond in the middle and inside the pond there's another little pond that was shaped like an eye.You can see it while walking pass by but the best view is when you're on plane flying over it. I was hoping for some cute guys running but none. Even though my date with Meza was quite brief, it didn't matter. We had quite a laugh after months apart. 

The evening view of Perdana Park. Nice right? Click for better view.


Extra pictures of sunset. Taken at my college while I was going home. 
I just love how the sun shone through the clouds like this. 

Something about this picture that just made me feel at peace. 

2 comments:

melrissa said...

beautiful pics len!! love it <3

Charline said...

hehe~ thanks~ :)