God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Friday, April 8, 2016

Burned Out

I need a break. 

A break from toxic people, hectic work life and this scorching heat.

I am feeling so tired both from work and dealing with people directly. 

In this labor-intensive line of work, you need to be physically and mentally ready. I've been working more than I should be, because I constantly thinking that I needed some break. Go on a vacation somewhere like Japan, perhaps? I feel like I am constantly being judge on my quality of work and how I handle things when it shouldn't be like this.

I hate putting label or stating a standard for anybody because I know everyone is different. I believe that everyone has their own set of timing on how to get the job done and how they're going to tackle each task. 

One thing I really hate more than ever while working is when someone starts to compare how well you work and how well others do. 

WHYYYYYY????

Why do you want to compare? As I said earlier, everyone is different. Not everyone is quick handed to do multiple of tasks at one time. Multitasking is can kill your quality of work.

I am not an engineered cyborg or a witch that can zap that, zap this just to get the job done.

At the end of the day, all I wanted is some recognition on things that should be recognize, not how well I mop the floor.






No comments: