God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Sunday, January 8, 2012

One of those days

When I'm sad, no one knows. No one really knows. I hate to ruin someone else's day by sharing my misery but  I can't help from getting so emotional. Ahh~ These whirlwind of emotions. I wish I have the power to stop it or make it better. I know God can help but sometimes that 'help' comes late. I don't like to wait. Yes, I hate waiting. The worst feeling ever. Days like these, my mind keeps questioning & wondering about lots of things. Days like these, I feel like hating everything. Days like these, I wish I could run away to a peaceful place where nobody knows. Days like these, I don't feel like doing anything. Days like these, I hate when someone talks about money. Can we live without money? It's impossible. Ahh~ I shall drown myself with cheap-2nd grade-jokes by watching japanese drama. 

2 comments:

Bren said...

I do the same on my emo days. like just curl up in a corner n cry for no reason. :( feel better len.

Charline said...

Yeah~ I actually slept instead of watching the drama. Bagus lagi tidur. I felt better after that.