God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Twenty Two Tum Tum Bread

Quick updates on what has been happening in my life.

Failed Bread
This semester I've been learning how to make breads & chocolate products. The most troublemaker of them all is the breads. My first time handling yeast products. Anything can happen but it's fun. I love learning new things.  Chocolate makes a pretty hot mess. Hehe~ Cheeky cheeky~ I hardly remember what I've made last week. Curse this brain~ 

Twenty-Two
I turned 22 two weeks ago. Yay~ Eventhough biologically I'm 22 but my heart stays forever 18. :) Lots of birthday wishes on facebook. Thank you guys~ At college, no one knew it was my birthday but nevermind. I'm not the type to declare my birthday here and there. I had my birthday day out with Eve, Dav and Zeu on Friday. We went to Fullhouse Cafe at Suria Sabah and strolled around Suria. Though it was brief, I'm thankful have these guys to share my birthday with. Sorry, I don't have any photos about that day. 

Bigger Tum Tum
Ever since I spend most of my time in the kitchen, my tummy is getting bigger than before. *sigh Weight gain & waistline increase. I look like a pregnant lady. D: I don't want this. So, what will I do? Cut down on snacking and eating at the cafeteria. I really need a healthy diet and plenty of exercise. I don't exercise but I will try. I need to keep this body fit. Hehe~ So, we will see the result in 3 months time. Can I really lose the weight or not? (Wahhh~ I'm declaring it~) 

No comments: