God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project Dumplings

I made these from scratch. These ugly but yet yummy looking dumplings. From the dough to the fillings. I would say it was quite a success. It smelled like the dumplings at restaurant but the taste was not there yet. I still have a long way to go, though in order to make the perfect dumplings. I am proud of myself. Normally whatever I cook, it will turn out bad but these was quite okay. Baking and cooking are two different things. I'm good at baking but not cooking. 

Next time, I'll try to make dough sheets thinner and add more soy sauce for the taste since these tasted quite bland. It's still edible okay~ I made sauce for dipping as well. I think it married well together. :) Happy happy~









4 comments:

- said...

wow!!!!!!!! recipe please!!!!!! especially on how to do the dough.. i hate those supermarket dumpling skin..karas :( o..ya!! write up on your coca cola experiment!! mau tau what's the difference :) hehe...

Charline said...

Hahaha~ Bah, later I'll post recipe up la.

Coca-cola experiment? Bah, I'm on it.

- said...

hahaha ok bos, anytime.. masih sia utang birthday present kau.. been looking for gift but dunno what to buy.. so thinking of belanja~ing u makan :) hehe.. tunggu i save some money k.. mau independent kunun :))

Charline said...

no need to give me gifts la. kau belanja ja makan. makan besa2 pun sa ok. :) nda pa ba. bulih tunggu.