God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm a hipsta?

I don't really categorized myself into certain type of cliques or social classes just because I listen to certain type of musics. I'm pretty much universal when comes to music. I love both mainstream and indie music although I'm leaning more towards indie music. 

People often associates indie music with hipsters and I kind of think I am one of them. Haha~ But I don't really dress like those regular hipsters and act like one. I just love the music and the ideology. A friend told me that I have a weird taste of music solely because she hardly knew any of the songs I listen to. Well, I can't blame her that I have a weird taste of music because that not many of them listen to what I listen to. Only a few of them actually listen to what I listen to. 

To me what matters the most is how catchy the song is. If it's so damn catchy and your ear keep wanting more, then it can be considered as a good song.



No comments: