God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Books

I managed to buy only 4 books using that RM200 voucher. Books here are so expensive especially those in Times. *sigh Despite all that I got free membership from Times. Yay~ I wanted to buy more but couldn't fit in under that RM200 voucher budget. I have yet to read these books. I'm going to since I have a week off. I don't know which book to start with. I always contemplating on whether I made good purchase or not because I have a habit to keep the books I just bought, for year or two without reading it. I just let it dust until I have urge to open it and soak myself in. I hope I finish all these by this year. 


I haven't watch the movie yet but I heard they said the movie was kind of boring.


Simple cooking book. I love it because it has all these measurements.

Jesus on modern days. Haha~ 

Journey of food. Yum yum~

No comments: