God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Sunday, April 1, 2012

How I Spent My One-Week Hols

I went out 3 times continuously from Wednesday to Friday. I watched movies twice with Eve and hung out with my college friends. 

I went to watch 'The Vow' and 'The Hunger Games'. Both movies were okay. I wasn't crazy about it. Nothing to shout about. I've not been in cinema for quite some time because mostly the movies weren't that eye catching. Now, I'm love with Laksa Kuching. Yummeh~ Thanks to Eve now I love laksa. I'm not a laksa eater but that laksa kuching made me one. I should bring my dad there. I bet he'll love it. I bought a new cardigan as well because I desperately in need one. I suddenly love to shop right now. I feel like buying everything. Hehe~ 

On Thursday, I went out with my college friends. We never hang out out of school days before, so it was our first time. Although it was brief, I had fun hanging out with them. :) Fun times make me happy. We went to Secret Recipe before we went to eat Pisang Cheese at Anjung Senja. I love how simple food can be so tasty as that Pisang Cheese I had. 

Another thing I love about that day was this view. Spectacular view of the sunset. How beautiful~ 

The ever dorky one. :P

The two monkeys. XD

No comments: