God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Friday, September 14, 2012

Hey there September~!

How fast time flies~ For the past 2 months, there were any updates whatsoever. I could make up 100 excuses why I didn't write any entry but I rather not to. 

I shall work my hardest for this final semester. I know I keep on saying the same thing and ended up frustrated at the end. I'm quite disappointed with my performance and how I act last semester. That totally affected on my grades. Yes, I care so much on my grades. Why? Because this is my redemption. I've totaled my STPM so I have to make a good comeback. 

Avoiding distractions is my biggest hurdle to get through. I feel like building walls everywhere so I wouldn't get distracted. *sigh


No comments: