God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dying faith

I've been struggling to keep my faith alive. I barely did anything to feed my spirituality need. I practically abandoned it. Living with guilt and temptations makes the living itself harder. I hardly talk about my faith & God these days. I feel like I miss out on Him a lot. I miss having this quiet moment with Him, just tentatively listen to what He has to say to me. Sounds crazy to the non-believer but that's how I normally feel. When I pray in quiet it actually provides tranquility that let my mind to relax and be free. Whenever I finish praying, I tend to look on brighter sides of things instead on focus on the negativity. I said to myself I wanted to pray the rosary but I often forget. *sigh

Oh Lord, help this poor soul to find her way back to you & guide her to be a good Christian. 

No comments: