God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ddo daechae wae?

There are couple of times where shits got me & I feel like quitting on life. I became disheartened & weak. I became mentally & physically tired. I wanted to break free from this. I wonder why those things keep happening to me. 

Why? 


Did I do so awfully wrong till I deserve this? 


Whenever I'm in a good mood, there's something always ruins my mood. Thus, this take-it-out-on-people happens. I lashed it out on people like my mum & my dad. I know I shouldn't but it just happened automatically. I forgot how to be considerate & caring. I feel like I'm the one who's wrong all the time no matter what the situation is. I couldn't put blame on other people because I know it mirrors back to me. I wanted to talk to somebody about this but I don't want to ruin their day with my ranting. It's not good to spread negativity to other. It should end with you & you only. 

No comments: