God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dear next-door-neighbor,

If this world doesn't have any rules & laws and no God, I would have kill you with my own hands. Mark my words mister~!!!

Who do you think you are mister? God? 

You've threatened my mum with your cruel words & won't accept my mum's apology.

Ignorant bastard~!

You think own this place & we're the one who is visiting.

You're the one who's visiting not us.

Since you came here, you've been peeping on girls like nobody business. 

You simply cross the boundaries between personal space & your place.

I hate to put on label on you mister but I just couldn't.

Your behavior deserved to be put in the mad house. 

I felt pity for your parents.

Why?

Because they have a son like you.

You have humiliated them & my family.

As well yourself.

Nobody likes you just you're just too weird.

Why don't you act normally & sensibly?

Why do you have to repel from goodness & choose to behave obnoxiously?

You know what I wanted for you?

I want you to have a good life & stop poking into other people's life.

Get married, have kids & be good dad.

Even though, at the beginning I want nothing but worst for you but in the end I pray for you a good life.

That's what sensible & considerate people would do.

Not threatening other people for their own misbehaves.

If we're truly wrong, then we're sorry. 

I wanted to write letter to you but I don't think you'll accept it well.

So, till then I just pray to God that one day things between us will change.

No comments: